page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-15447,page-child,parent-pageid-15456,bridge-core-2.1.6,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,vertical_menu_enabled,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-theme-ver-20.3,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_top,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.1,vc_responsive


What we do:

The construction industry is an area that Panther Tax Back specialises in.  We will gather information from HMRC as well as yourself to calculate how much you could possibly claim back over the past 4 years. The Panther Tax Back team are always on top of HMRC legislation to ensure that we can provide a top class service for our clients.

If you have been working in construction travelling between different sites then Panther Tax Back can help you. HMRC rules state that travel expenses to a temporary workplace are allowable deductions against your income and so can result in you receiving a tax rebate. There are many special rules that we have in depth knowledge of which will be used to ensure that you can maximise the amount of tax claimed back.

Ready to claim?

Download forms here:

Who can claim?

  • If you are an employee and are required by your employer to provide your own tools then you will be eligible to claim tax back on the cost of these.
  • Many construction workers are required to attend numerous sites which means you are incurring expenses travelling to a temporary workplace which HMRC states are allowable expenses of employment and so you would be eligible to claim tax back on your costs.
  • Have you incurred costs such as health and safety certificates? These costs can be used to claim tax back as they are necessary for doing your trade.
  • Are you required to travel in your vehicle to collect materials? These travel costs can be claimed back
  • Still not sure if you are eligible to claim? Contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss matters with you to determine whether you are eligible or not

How do I claim?

  • Panther Tax Back handles everything for you to enable you to go about your daily business while we work in the background dealing with HMRC for you.
  • All we require from you is to fill in a couple of forms giving us authorisation to deal with HMRC on your behalf.
  • If you have your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR), National Insurance number and postcode then no immediate forms are required as we can start the process with these details to get authorisation to act on your behalf with HMRC
  • After that we will simply call you to get some details over the phone and then process your claim for you.

How long does the process take?

  • It can vary from client to client however average turnaround time from the moment we receive your signed forms is 2 – 3 months.
  • From our end we handle everything immediately, we do not have work lying around for weeks still waiting to be actioned. We handle our business straight away to ensure our clients receive the money they are entitled to as soon as possible.

How do I start?

To get started simply download the forms from the download section above, print them off and send them to:

Panther Tax Back Ltd
82 King Street
3rd Floor
M2 4WQ

Or if you still have any queries then feel free to contact us and we will happily discuss your situation.

Interested in claiming your tax back? Contact us now on 

07730346097 or hello@panthertaxback.com

Interested in claiming your tax back? Contact us now on 

07730346097 or hello@panthertaxback.com
Contact us now!^
We want to thank you for contacting us through our website and let you know we have received your information. A member of our team will be promptly respond back to you.