Self Employed
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-15449,page-child,parent-pageid-15456,bridge-core-2.1.6,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,vertical_menu_enabled,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-theme-ver-20.3,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_top,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.1,vc_responsive

Self Employed


We can assist self-employed individuals with their tax affairs. Being self-employed requires you to submit tax returns each year. We can provide this service for you as well as submit your self-employed VAT return.


All we require from you is for you to fill in a couple of forms giving us authority to deal on your behalf with HMRC, details of your income and expenses and we will handle the rest.  If you know your Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) number then we won’t even require you to fill in forms as this can then be done online.

Ready to claim?


We will have a chat with you to find out how much you have earned in the tax year, tax paid and any expenses you have incurred in your job.  Being knowledgeable of the UK tax system means we can help you ascertain what costs incurred by yourself are allowable deductions against your income which you may not be aware of and so reducing your tax liability which in turn can increase the amount of tax you are due back.

We will always be on hand to speak to you should you have any questions or problems as we pride ourselves on our customer service meeting the needs of our clients no matter the time of day.

Panther Tax Back doesn’t just provide a once per year service, we are always there for our client should they have tax related queries.  For example clients will call us as they are considering purchasing new expensive tools but wish to do it in the most tax efficient way and so we will help the client make the correct decision and timing of the purchase based on their personal circumstances.


Step 1:

Download the forms below!

Step 2:

Print the forms, fill in your details and send it to us at: Panther Tax Back Ltd, 82 King Street, 3rd Floor, Manchester, M2 4WQ

Step 3:

We will contact you by telephone to collect details of your income and expenses.

Step 4:

We bank transfer your cash!

If you have any questions then contact us and we will happily speak you through the process.

Interested in claiming your tax back? Contact us now on 

0800 246 1489 or

Interested in claiming your tax back? Contact us now on 

0800 246 1489 or
Contact us now!^
We want to thank you for contacting us through our website and let you know we have received your information. A member of our team will be promptly respond back to you.